Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!!!

This is to all my "moms" out there that have loved me more than I know! I am not only blessed beyond measure to have the most precious mom in the world (whom I absolutely love and adore!) but the Lord has blessed me immensely with other moms that have loved and cared for me throughout my life.

So, this is for you. The ones who have loved me when I'm unlovable. Guided me. Encouraged me. Birthed me. Cared for me. Taken me into their own home as one of their own. Hugged me. Laughed with me. Cried with me. Prayed for me. Sung with me. Danced with me.

I love you. I hope your day is extra special! Because you are extra special. Where would we be without our moms?!

I love you, Mom!!

3 comments:

John and Joanna said...

You're sweet!! I love you!!
Jo

Anonymous said...

I hope your Mom reads this.

Dad

Dana said...

Thanks Lindsee!
I love being one of your many "Moms". Although, that makes me feel old. I would prefer to be known as your "older" friend!
Love you,
Dana