At 10:30 a.m. tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, I have an interview with my church back home in Houston to become one of the youth interns.
If you get this little message on or before then, or think of me during that time, I would greatly appreciate your prayers!
Thank you, in advance, for being such faithful prayer warriors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
consider it done maam! i heart you!
Oh Lindsee! I'm thrilled to have another blogger friend - a 'sista' at that. Glad you hopped on over off of the LPM blog. I love knowing that there are other girls our age out there. So, I'd love to have the privilege to be official blogging buddies :) Thank you for your sweet tender words of encouragement posted on mine.
I see that you have an interview tomorrow - so let us know how it goes! I trust the Lord's plan for you (and me!). Isn't it so liberating to know that He wants what is best for us, and what will get Him the most glory. So...for me, I'm just in that position where I'm waiting for Him to reveal what that is!
I've never been to Houston, but loved Dallas when I went. I've always wanted to go...so I'll let you know if I ever make my way there. For now - you'll have to let me know if you ever come to GA. :) Bless you sister!
PS - I CRACKED UP at your 'telling the Lord your deal,' about being married the summer of 08. Years ago, I told him I'd loved to (which means - this is what I'd like Lord) be married by the time I was 24. Well...uh....here I am today @ 24 and single! LOL. I know He must just about fall off of His holy throne laughing at me! I'm so thankful I am where I am too. Wouldn't trade the blessing of not having the temptation for any love to steal my affections from Him. Keep seeking Him!
PS - Sorry to send this blog format, but is it okay if I link your blog to mine!???
Post a Comment