Wednesday, May 9, 2007

So Confused...

So, me being computer savvy that I am, decided I wanted to change the picture on my profile.

I deleted the current one, and decided to update. Well, it hasn't gone as planned. I have done everything I can to get a silly picture on my profile and I just can't seem to get it right!

I even tried to put my old one up again, but clearly, no luck in that category!

So then I decided to read the directions, I did everything it told me to do, but as you can see, there is still no picture!!

What is a girl to do?! If anyone could so kindly help me, I would be most appreciative!!!

Thank you!!!

*Update: So, it's still not working. And I am going to stop because it gets more frustrating every time. I have a picture up, but it's not on my profile, so this will have to do for now!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't know what to tell you deary.... I hope you get it fixed. I'm missing you alot right now. And don't be so sad about Macy. You could get a dog of your own and name him POCO!

Jon and Sally said...

I just love you. This has been my first visit to the blog in about a week and a half, so I've had to catch up on a lot.
I am so blessed to have you!!
I don't have any words of wisdom for you about the picture. As you can tell, our pic hasn't been updated since Jude came along! I'm dreading that day! It just takes so many tries to get it to work...and I still don't know why it finally ended up working!!
I love you and want to see you SOON!!!!

debra parker said...

Thanks for coming by and visiting my site. I grew up in Houston and a lot of my friends went to Sam Houston. I visited that campus many times.

AbbyLane said...

oh girl, i got you covered...i just had shelly give me the directions...i'll copy/paste them to you on facebook :)

Anonymous said...

oh there is your beautiful face again! :) :)

Shelly said...

Hehe....I'm not laughing at you, but laughing b/c I understand the frustration and pain of blogging photo world :) Let me know if Abby sends you the directions via facebook (b/c posted on here might look a little insane!). But we all do need to see your sweet face with your post! :) Love you!