Monday, May 21, 2007

Congratulations Are In Line

Boy, has it been an exhilarating past few weeks. Doors have been opened, and doors have been shut. For me, we all know the one door that is absolutely a dream come true, becoming the female intern at my church. Praise the Sweet Lord, it has been a blast...and I've only been there a week!

But, other doors have been closed. Not necessarily on my behalf, but on behalf of many others.

Y'all, I have attended more graduations, graduation parties, baby showers, wedding showers and many other "parties" in the past month, than I have in the past year. It's quite insane, I might add.

MANY congratulations are in line, though. And this post is dedicated to just that.

So, here it goes:

Congratulations...to my precious college loves. Y'all are amazing and I will miss you dearly when I go back to school in the fall, but the Lord is working on your behalf right now and I can't wait to see where the road leads you next. I absolutely love and adore you Jen, Raven and Andrea.

Congratulations...to my pregnant ex-roommate, Bethany. You were born to be a mother. I know you are filled with joy and cannot wait to hold that baby...neither can I! It's almost here!!

Congratulations...to my precious Joanna, for graduating from college!! I know there's are a whole post about your graduation, but this only felt appropriate!! I love you!

Congratulations...to my favorite and most beautiful tall friend, Claire!! You never cease to make me laugh. I love you in such a special way!! :)

Congratulations...to the Senior Woman, class of 2007! Oh, how my heart leaps when I think about y'all. To watch y'all grow since your freshman year, in more ways than one, has been my absolute pleasure. As y'all leave for college, remember to keep seeking HIS face. Your faith is now your own, not anybody else's. Make it unique and continue to fall head over heals in love with our Jesus. I am sure you will!! I love you all dearly, you hold a special place in my heart!

Some of the Lambs with the Graduates!

Look at those happy smiles :)

Hannah and I at graduation...glad I had a partner with me!



Me and Rae...her last night of being an "undergraduate!"


Yes, Raven had a Moonwalk at her graduation party. We were all so grateful, and tired at the end of the day!!

The Graduation Princess :)


The other graduate...she has a whole post dedicated to her!!

At Greta's graduation party! (above)

My favorite "tall" friend, and the other graduate, Claire! There are plenty to go around!! ;) (below)

My pregnant ex-roommate!! We can't wait to see Dana Joy Hopson!

My favorite High school Girls! There so grown up! (Can you tell Dana and Anna had a crying fit just before this picture...their precious!)

Once again...they are precious and absolutely beautiful Godly Woman!! (Watch out guys, their comin' to a school near YOU!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HUGS TO ALL I LOVE SO DEARLY!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You're sweet! :) I love you!

Raven said...

aww.. i love you linds! thanks for the congratulations! it meant so much that you were there on my big day! =)

AbbyLane said...

what a sweet post to all of your friends! i can tell their lives are blessed by you! you all have such beautiful smiles!! :D

Raven said...

hey dear.. i feel like i will get in touch with you better on here. what are your plans for your birthday?!?