Friday, May 25, 2007

Insanely Busy

Are you kidding me? Is it already Friday night?

I really don't know how I have gotten through the past 2 weeks. Between my class (which is now officially over meeting) and work, I have been a crazy person.

I have been the worst about calling people back. I have been the worst about returning people's facebook messages and post's. I have been the worst about updating my blog. And I have most certainly been the worst about going to bed at a decent hour so I can get my much needed 8 hours of sleep in.

But, this just had to be on the back burner so I could meet all my deadlines. Class deadlines that is. Even though our class is officially over, we are only being teased. Now, we have our 50 book annotations due. (All along I thought it was 45, I was wrong. Clearly, I can't count!) So, I am racking my reading brain to get 22 annotations done before I leave for Student Life Mission Camp with the Jr. Highers on Monday morning. OH, the joys of being a college student.

Needless to say, I won't be on here much. I need to focus so I can get those done. You see, I HAVE to get them done before I leave, because they are due when I am gone. She accepts NO late work. You get the picture? Yeah, it's a fun class. :0)

Well, I am off to bed. Tomorrow is the first day I get to sleep in, since summer started. I'm just a little excited!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I can't believe tomorrow is already Saturday.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

No need to respond to posts! I'm with you on the 'business!' I have been so email and blog deprived, that I just sacrificed tonight! lol...hope you got that work done! And Abby and I had an absolute blast!!!!!

Megan said...

Things will hopefully slow down soon! On the other hand, your birthday is in like, 3 days! I will see you and I am VERY excited about it! Love you a lot!

Jenny said...

I love you my precious!