That's right, Craig Biggio, got to his record of 3,000 hits tonight. He actually hit more than 3,000, but isn't that cool?
Houston is so proud.
But, I have to tell you. I am a little bitter right now. You see, my dad's office had tickets to the game tonight. Once a year his office takes all of the staff and their families to the game. Last year I missed it because I didn't get off work in time. This year, I was supposed to go and then realized that it was Raven's birthday. The choice was hard but I decided to celebrate Raven's birthday while my whole family, but me, attended the game.
I was just SURE he wouldn't hit 3,000 tonight. I decided he would hit is sometime this weekend and I wouldn't feel left out because no one I knew would be there to watch history take place.
Low and behold, Biggio did it. He hit 3,000 and I missed it. My family is glowing. Along with my little brothers best friend who took my place. He keeps telling me how glad he is that I didn't go. EW. Thank you, Daniel. And would you please stop rubbing it in my face?!
I have watched the video my brother took and lived vicariously through them. But, it may take a while to forgive myself. At least I had a good time with the girls! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment