Saturday, June 9, 2007

PCB

In approximately 13 hours I will be on my way to Panama City Beach, Florida.

Each year the Sr. High spends a week down there swimming, fellowshipping, worshipping, laughing and all others sorts of things. I am so excited.

This year Nathan and I are the MC's. We've got some pretty elaborate ideas and costumes, we'll see how that goes! ;)

I know that each of us would covet your prayers. We are expecting the Lord to work in a mighty way, and once again, that can only be done through prayer.

Please pray for safety, health, stamina (a week is a long time!), energy, patience and most of all ONENESS as that is the theme for the week. We've already had a few bumps (the trip hasn't even begun) but we know the Lord is sovereign and He will provide.

I will miss you all but I know I will have MUCH to read about when I get back!

Thank you so much for being such faithful prayer warriors.

"I pray that they will all be one..." John 17:21

2 comments:

Raven said...

i'm so excited for all the Lord is doing in your life this summer! i will be praying for you all week dear.. i know that the Lord is going to work! find rest in HIM.. bc i know you're gonna need it! love you honey!

Holly said...

Praying for you!
Love,
Holly