I turned 22 on Saturday. Wow, I am OLD! Totally kidding, I know I am still such youngan and have MUCH to learn, but I can't believe I am already 22. It seems from there that your "adult" life becomes much more official, if you will.
Anyway, I had a wonderful day. After running many errands, and getting ready for the evening, I had a wonderful party. Many people came over, and we cooked out. My dad grilled some wonderful hamburgers and sausage. It was a good time. Not to mention the amazing cookie cake that never ceases to satisfy me immensely. I love Cookie Cakes! I mean, who doesn't?!
I got some wonderful and creative things, and I am so grateful. My parents got me and iPod, I know I may be a little late, but I was ubber excited because I now have something to listen to on my 12 hour ride to Florida in a week!
So, thank you to everybody for helped make my birthday amazing. I truly love you all more than you will ever know! I am so loved and blessed.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sorry I wasn't able to come...you know I would have if I could have! Looks like such fun!
Love ya,
Dana
I'm so sad I couldn't be there my love. (By the way, that cookie cake looks fabulous!!) I love you and I can't wait to hug you!
you looked like you had oh-so-much fun! i'm still bummed i couldn't make it but we have our birthday dinner to look forward to! love you sweet girl!
Post a Comment