I could go on and on and make this the longest blog post ever, but I will refrain. I'll let you entertain your mind as to how you think the Lord showed up!! :)
I am now home, rested and tan. But, I will have you know that I did wear my SPF just for you blog ladies. ;) But, being out in the sun 4 days in a row and no rain equals a tan. I can't complain.
Anyway, I have PLENTY of pictures for you. But, as for right now I have to go watch High School Musical to get ready for VBS. Yes, I am in the skit this year, Sharpay Evans, that's who I'll be!!
No worries, there will be a whole post dedicated to just pictures.
As for now, I'll leave you with what I got to see every night. Our Lord is the ultimate artist. I'll leave it to him to keep painting the sky!



*Edit: We were on the 22nd floor. Out of 23. Did I ever mention to anyone that I hate heights?! At least it was beautiful!!
1 comment:
Hi Lindsee!
I actually live in FL! Deltona, FL, which is pretty much between Daytona and Orlando.
I take it for granted I suppose.
I do often see those sunsets too.
I go sometimes to LK Monroe and just sit on the edge of the water and just watch.
Anyways, I just wanted to comment. I LOVE the LPM blog, and its nice to meet someone who loves it too!
Post a Comment