Y'all, I really can't explain this trip to you. If I could, I would do it in some song lyrics we sang all week because it explains my heart.
Some that really got my heart are "I am loved by the Father, I am loved by the Son, It is love that has captured the heart of this wayward one!" And, oh, how grateful I am. Can you comprehend how completely and perfectly you are loved by our Jesus, I know I can't. But, I want and love to know that it is more than anybody else can love me. I am still thinking about that song. He LOVES ME SO.
"I will lift my eyes, to the maker of the mountains I can't climb. I will lift my eyes, to the calmer of the oceans raging wild. I will lift my eyes, to the healer of the hurt I hold inside. I will lift my eyes..." This was such a visual song. We were at the ocean, the one that is raging. Sometimes I am raging and the only thing that can calm me is Him. So, I will lift my eyes, even when it's hard.
The last one is "You've stolen my heart, yes you have...You've wiped away the stains and broke away the chains, yes you have!" Have you let him steal your heart? I sang this, raising my hands to the one who has stolen my heart, but my question the whole time was, have I really let Him steal my heart? I want him to steal it, I yearn for Him to steal it. I yearn to be absolutely loved and complete in him. Oh, how hard it is sometimes. But, it is all for Him!! HE IS the King of the World.

















4 comments:
Your ghetto picture is so ghetto fabulous :)
Love the pics. Sounds like an amazing time! :)
I LOVE the pictures! And am thrilled that Jesus left you unspeakable with who He is! Praise Him girl!
Thanks for the Brian Regan shoutout Lindsee! I'm glad you're also friends with Shelly. She is AMAZING! I've known her for a few years now and I truly believe she is a Beth Moore in the making :)
Oh and that last picture of the word "ONE" on the beach: very cool.
Post a Comment