Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

A year ago today it was pouring down rain, and I was headed out to the Woodlands Pavilion to attend the Rascal Flatts Concert. Rain or shine, I was there!

Today, it has poured...ALL DAY! What is it with this rain on father's day 2 years in a row?! We met a sweet couple at lunch today who's plans were crushed because of the rain...no Lake Conroe for them today.

Aside from the rain, it IS Father's Day. So, here is to my wonderful Dad, whom I absolutely love and adore more than he will ever know. I adore his heart for people. I adore his laugh. His hugs. His dancing. And how he leads our home in a Godly way.

As I once told him, and I will tell him again, I hope I marry someone 'sort of' like him. ;) J/K, I do hope I marry someone like him. Because then I will be twice blessed.

I love you, Dad.

Dancing at Jen's wedding :)

My Family....Brien missed out!

My Happy Family...all of us!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Are you wearing a hat in that picture?? I think I like it!