Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another Birthday?!

June is seriously the month of birthdays....

This is another birthday shout-out for my special friend, Raven!

I am so glad I get to celebrate her birthday with her tonight, last year, on her 21st birthday, I was leaving town. Tonight I was to decide between the Astros game and dinner with the girl, I chose the latter. I couldn't stand the thought of missing her birthday 2 years in a row!

And, I get to see some of my sweet lambs. Phi Lambs that is! What could be better!

I love you, Raven. And hope your birthday has been special and delightful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



1 comment:

Raven said...

aw thank you friend! it makes me feel very special that i am more important to you than the astros! i'm so glad that i get to see your face on my birthday! love you and see you in a lil while!!! =)