Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Date Night With Jude

Last night I had a date...with Jude! :)

When Sally called me in a frenzy yesterday asking if I was available to watch sweet Jude last night, I hopped right to it. I don't think I've ever been so quick to say "YES!!" to a babysitting job. But I knew that with Jude a good time would be had by all. Because he IS the cutest baby on this planet.

So, I left work, went home to down a quick Grilled Cheese, put on my New Balance tennis shoes and headed out the door.

Upon my arrival Jude was sitting in his high chair eating pasta and peaches...buck naked. I now understand why, because the child was an absolute mess when he was done eating. It was precious. (I just have to add that I TOTALLY FORGOT to clean up the high-chair after cleaning him up...so sorry Sally! Please forgive me!)

The night was still young and we had a lot of playing/taking pictures to do(Yes, I am a freak when it comes to pictures!). So, that's what we did and all was well until I put him to bed and he cried for 20 minutes. I felt like the most awful person, but I did what I was told and let him be. He finally fell asleep and I was so grateful!

I love my Jude and only wish I could babysit him every night...but I'm going back to school and their leaving for good to go overseas here soon...so I thoroughly enjoyed my night and took it all in. It was fabulous.


A Happy Boy!


Laughing at himself...

He LOVED the camera...and kept grabbing for it!

Hey, Jude!

Yea, I have Lindsee's cell phone!!! :)

I love Lindsee's purse...it has fun things!!

Are you still taking pictures, lady?!

Playing Hide and Go Seek!!

Hurry, hurry...

Playing is so fun!

Sneaking up on me.....

Do you see the finger in the nostril?!

The boy has got a grip! :)

He enjoyed this game...

Crawling through the side table! :)

Funny Faces!! :)

Time for bed!! Goodnight, Jude!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my GOODNESS that is a precious child! I love him!

Janelle and Ella said...

Seriously, I can not get enough of these pictures. He is SO adorable! He should be in magazines. :-)

Jon and Sally said...

I love the one with your sunglasses!! And your nose!
Thanks for watching him! I wish you could do it ALL the time!
We'll miss you!
And I haven't forgotten, I still want to spend time together before you leave!
I love you SOOOOOO much! And Jude does too!

AK said...

Oh beebies! I LOVE them soo much and he is beautiful. Your blogs pretty fabulous too, I may hafta check out those other layouts! Have a great day girl!