Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The New Look

Well folks, after much looking around, I decided on this new look!

I hope you like it. And, for those of you that are wondering...it was free. If you look at the bottom left hand corner there is a link to where I retrieved this pretty thang' from!

It's growing on me. I better like it for as much time I spent on it getting it back to normal, with all of your links and all!!! J/K.

Hope you enjoy it!

Off to bed I go! Good night, everyone!

10 comments:

Heather said...

CUTE new look!Love it!

Sarah said...

Hi Lindsee! Your new look is so fun.

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT! I just may have to copy you and get a special look of my own!

John and Joanna said...

ooo i like :) Now i want one too!!

I get to see you in almost 1 day!!

So excited i really can't breathe!!!

Love you!

Janelle and Ella said...

I LOVE it!!! Good job.

Jon and Sally said...

love it.
but you spelled privilege wrong.
and i might have too.

P.s. I'm kind of concerned that Joanna "can't really breathe". Does that concern anyone else?

jennyhope said...

i really like this. i am going to have to try something new on mine. i am in need of some change! :)

Ashley said...

LOVE IT!! :)

Dana said...

Great looking blog! BUT why am I no longer a blogging friend!! :)
Love ya!

Shanna said...

Thanks a lot, Lindsee. Now Jonathan wants one, too, so I'll have to see what I can do for him!! :> Shanna