Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Have a Profile Picture!!!

Y'all, I now have a picture back on my profile. Thank you, Abby and Shelly for your wonderful instructions.

I played around with the different http's and jpg links and finally it showed up!! (I sound like a nerdy birdy computer geek!)

I yelled "FINALLY" when it was finally up. My family probably thinks I'm nuts now. But, they all know that I am!

Anyway, just thought I would let y'all in on my joy! :)

I promise I will update more about "my life" in the coming days. But until now this will have to do. I have to read 6 books by Monday. Chapter books that is!

I'll leave you with the fun sign JJ (our youth pastor) made for me on my first day of work as I entered our hallway. I felt so welcomed and loved!!

I love my job already. My heart rejoices at the months to come!


Isn't it just precious?!

I guess they see me as this monster?!?! J/K...I love it!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

lol...LOVE the sign. That'll sure make you feel welcome. Absolutely precious. And glad you got the pic so we can all see your sweet face! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

So fun!
I'll have to stop by and see you soon!
Lindsee. Can you believe you're THAT girl. You're the too hot youth intern. ;0)
I love it!
We used to want to BE that girl. Ha! Now you are!!

Jenny said...

Oh I love the sign. I love the monster too!

AbbyLane said...

haha that is great!!! :) you are beautiful!! :D