I, unfortunately, only have this ONE picture of the hair. It will have to suffice.
Just so your not surprised, I may take my little self to my lady at home tomorrow and have her "spice it up!" Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it just needs a little...umph! I feel it's at that "awkward" length and needs some help. I know that sounds crazy since it's only been a week since the cut, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! Especially us "Texas Girls!" We love us some CUTE and BIG hair! ;)
And if I'm gonna go short, it better be cute short. I'm feeling all nostalgic about my long hair.

13 comments:
it looks great!!! i need a new hair-do like woah...
Okay, NOT vain, and SOOOOOO cute! :) love it. love you.
I love love love it!! You make me want to cut mine...but then i will be sad!! I hate that!!
I can't think of your ladies name...its on the tip of my tongue! not that i ever say it right anyway :)
Love you!!
OH so cute...it makes me want my longer hair back. I started taking prenatal vitamins after I cut mine, I gotta get this mop to GROW!!! Yours is SOOOO cute though, really!
I cut my bangs...it makes me look older but I feel like a big dork when I wear my glasses.
I love the hair girl, just have them put some layering to it, and it will be ab fab,(momma is a hairdresser).
Be Blessed:)
Ang
Oh I love it!!
It makes me want to get my haircut!!
You are just precious.
Love ya,
Kim
I LOVE IT! it looks SOOO good! i really want to change my hair, but i always get nervous that i wont like it! so so cute though!
love you!!!!
kim told me that you lived in texas and so i hopped over to your blog and small world---i see the post from jon/sally/jude (but I have lost that post again---wasn't it here?) who loves you and they love my sweet friend Heather in CS and I see them on heather's blog all the time with their precious passionate comments and maybe you probably know my daughter Brooke who was Phi Lamb at A&M but she is gone now...so then i went down and read your posts and you are one blessed lady full of faith and passion and tenderness and life...you reminded me of that ancient quote John Eldredge always uses: "The Glory of God is Lindsee Lou fully alive!"
just wanted to say "hi" and love ya! have a great weekend! we need to meet up in Houston sometime and have lunch or dinner- that would be AWESOME!!!!!
i love the do!
Okay... you are absolutely the cutest girl around!!!!
CUTE! I think it looks great on you!
cute hair! Something is in the air ~ everyone is getting their hair cut! (including myself)
Post a Comment