I meant to post this on Sunday, but just ran out of minutes in the day. And, the retreat alone was enough to knock me out for the night!
But, I just wanted to ask for prayer for Life Lines which is the revival that is taking place at UHBC here in Huntsville this week. This is my home church here and I absolutely LOVE it. Since Sunday we have gotten the privilege of hearing Afshin speak to us every night. Tonight, of course, TRUTH is hosting the revival and we are all anticipating HUGE things. It ends tomorrow night, but if you would just pray for these last 2 nights I know that UHBC, Afshin, and our TRUTH volunteers would covet them and would greatly appreciate it.
It's been neat to see the Lord move these past 2 nights, but we want HIM to move even MORE! Oh, how I want more of HIM!
Thank you, blog world, for your ever so faithful prayers.
"Be joyful always, pray continually...." 1 Thess. 5:16
1 comment:
oh sweet sister - i am praying!! I will breathing hard at that time teaching aerobics, but I will lift you up and everything with the church. I love college and youth and all!!! love it!!
hey - if i can get around to it and all, do you mind if i list you on my links?? I like your title, Imaginary friends?
Have a great day sweetie!!
Post a Comment