Megan (my roommate) and I took FULL advantage of this glorious day. Every Thursday she babysits for 2 sweet kids. I normally go with her and it is always a fun time. Thursday, she only had one of them since the other one was sick. So, it was just us 3 girls. I like to call it a girls day!
After picking Grace up we went to the famous Duck Pond to feed the ducks. Grace just thought it was the funnest thing ever...until she stepped in an ant pile. Ouch. I took some sweet pictures of her feeding them and she later took some pictures of me and Meg. Oh, the joys of a digital camera. She was our own little photographer, and what a good one she was! I bet you can guess what pictures she took! : 0)
After the pond we headed to Mc Donald's where she played her little tail off. While eating she asked for my camera again. The girl loves taking pictures. She proudly took pictures of everything, and anything, and loved it.
It was a good day spent outside and I am so looking forward to the fall weather. Come fall weather, come quick!
5 comments:
These pictures are so darn cute! Let me just tell you how excited my mama and daddy are that it's finally turning cool - they're not exactly what you'd call "heatseekers," they prefer freezing winters. UGH.
:)
Hey lovely! HOW FUN! That place looks beautiful. YOU look beautiful :) Love you!!!
Oh through the eyes of a child!!
Just too too sweet!! And, yes ma'am will pray for your church and the revival....God will conclude in a HUGE way!!
Love and Blessings!
Fran
oh my gosh.. can i just say how flippen cute you look in these pictures! i am just really loven the hair and am so pumped that i get to see it this weekend! and of course you! haha.
love you girl.. and i sure do miss that duck pond! =)
Oh you 3 are just too cute!!
And she took some good pictures!
Kim
Post a Comment