Friday, October 12, 2007

Take Off...

Hey out there!

I am running my little head off today, but, just wanted to stop and ask that if you read this to please pray for my sorority (Sigma Phi Lambda) retreat this weekend!

I know the officers are asking the Lord to move and show up in a mighty way and I would ask that you just echo those prayers!!

Thank you in advance for being such faithful prayer warriors. I know I say that every time...but I mean it every time!!

Much love to all and I hope each and everyone of you has a splendid weekend!

Running out the door...

5 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

PRAYING for them!!
MOVE LORD MOVE BIG!
WE love you!

Have a great weekend Lindsee Lou!
Kim

Fran said...

Amen Kim. MOVE LORD AND MOVE BIG!
Praying for you and every bit of the retreat.
Have a great time.
Blessings~
Fran

Jackie said...

prayed for you girl...hope it was GREAT!!! come back to houston soon- we need to have lunch!!! :)

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

lindsee lou...prayed for you deut. 6:6 which happens to be the whole secret of parenting too? prayed that what is on your heart is what you will pass on to your sisters for you have such a passionate precious heart...and i prayed gal. 4:19 that all of you Phi Lamb leaders would labor so that "Christ would be formed in each girl" little Christs as C.S. Lewis once said...hey pray for Brooke who was once president of Phi Lamb---she has been diagnosed with pre-cancer cells of cervix and she goes in Bangkok hospital on Monday...her last biopsy was clear and we pray God's Hand covering her...

Jackie said...

how was it?? bet you are EXHAUSTED!!! well worth it though!! take care- hope it was wonderful!! love ya!