I was tagged for this sweet meme (still don't quite know what that means or how you say it, but I felt the need to say it at least once on the blog!) by Kim over at Connorcolesmom! So, here goes nothin'!
1. Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Professional Babysitter (I actually watched a little girl, my neighbor, for 3 years everyday after school and during the summer. She's like my own now and in 2nd grade. I've watched her since she was 4 months old. CRAZY!)
- Front Desk Secretary at Cypress Creek High School, every day after school my senior year. Easiest job I've ever had!
- Music intern one summer after my Junior Year at Grace Presbyterian!
- Youth Intern this summer at my church in Houston. Did mainly girls ministry stuff and administrative stuff. By far my FAVORITE job yet. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
2. Four movies I can watch over and over:
- The Notebook
- Miss Congeniality
- All Bourne Movies
- Coyote Ugly
- (One more, Center Stage!)
3. Four shows I watch on TV:
- The Bachelor
- The Office
- Alias (when it was on!)
- Ellen
4. Four places I have vacationed:
- Italy (Rome, Venice and Florence)
- Colorado (can't count the # of times. My family is from there!)
- Cabo San Lucas and Playa Del Carmen
- NYC (Holla at Jennifer Dawn!)
5. Four of my favorite dishes:
- Southwest Chicken Paninni (by Stouffers)
- Chinese Food (anything really)
- Fajitas (at ANY mexican restraunt)
- And, any Chicken Nuggets or Chicken Fingers. Yes, I am ridiculous.
6. Four places I would rather be:
- Any Beachy Island (I love the beach)
- Colorado
- Italy again
- NYC, you've gotta love the city!
7. Four Websites I visit daily:
- Yahoo (my email)
- My blog
- My blog roll (meaning YOU!)
- Facebook
8. Four bloggers I am tagging
- Jennifer Dawn
- Joanna Montana
- Jaclyn
- Jamie
- One more, I'm bad at this! Raven and Hannah! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment