Monday, October 8, 2007

My Little Brother is All Grown Up

Today is my LITTLE brother's birthday! Kevyn Lee Eddy is turning the big 18!

Y'all, it is so weird. He's a senior this year, so he is obviously graduating in May and I just can't believe it! I know I turned 18 once, and that was great, but I still feel like he should be 13 or something.

He, so delightfully, has today off of school. Yes, we here down in Texas honor Columbus Day. That is the high schools and below. Beloved Sam Houston State is still in session. I love it. ;) Since he has no school he had a big birthday bash last night. It was a blast and TONS of people came over. I love me some good ole' birthday parties!

So, this is the shout-out to my sweet brother whom I love so dearly!

Happy 18th Birthday, Kevbo!! I love you.

Now, go buy yourself a lottery ticket.

Your Favorite Sister,

11 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Beth is taping at Life Today in Euless this Friday night for 2-3 hours and Saturday for 4-5 hours---it's her Wednesdays with Beth series with James Robison and they tape 3 months worth of shows and I've gone before for live taping with only a 100 or so women and it's just awesome. I had one of my tickets unexpectedly come available last night & knew you were in the area, well sort of...Holly is coming from Colorado for taping...sent you a long e-mail...I know those Phi Lamb retreats can't be made up either...go read your e-mail you sweet thing....I am on my way to Houston for the Esther study---we go every other week...I'll honk when I pass Sam Houston!

AbbyLane said...

what a sweet sister you are!! ;)

ps...brother if you're reading this, you have an awesome sister :D

Angela Baylis said...

Happy Birthday, Lindsee Lou's Brother!
Abby is right, you have an awesome sister!! :)

Jackie said...

that is too sweet and i can totally relate. my little sister (who's 22) is about to have a baby any time in the next few weeks- okay, now i think she's grown up, so weird...we always have talked about the day she'd have kids...but when we did, we referred to the FAR AWAY future....and here she is, due in a few weeks!! SO WEIRD!!! She's grown up now!

Unknown said...

thank you so much lindsee it means a lot!! oh and i cant wait to text you tomorrow!!!!!!! its pretty exciting

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Its so great you have that relationship with your brother...my sister and I are nothing like that; I don't even know her life.
So i am glad you have that:)

Treasure it:)

ang

Praise and Coffee said...

Happy Birthday to him!

connorcolesmom said...

Oh I have a brother named Kevin!!
He and I are really close as well.
I hope he has a great birthday and how sweet that you posted this for him!!!
God bless,
Kim

connorcolesmom said...

By the way I have tagged you for something!
Come see :)
Love ya,
Kim

John and Joanna said...

umm update! Thank you much ;)

connorcolesmom said...

Lindsee,
You made my day today when you said those sweet things about me :)
I happen to think you are precious and I look forward to meeting you in person in August :)
I loved the post that Jen has about you on her blog. You crack me up!!!
There is nothing like a BFF!!
God bless,
Kim