Exactly one year ago we were having a huge blowout surprise party for him...and what a party it was!
Today, as I was walking into La Hacienda to eat with my parents after the retreat, I told Hannah that I was glad we were eating lunch with them today because tomorrow was my dad's birthday. Ummm, wrong. TODAY would be his birthday. All along I thought the 14th was tomorrow. My days are so off! So, needless to say I am thankful we got to eat lunch with them because TODAY was his birthday.
So, happy birthday, Dad!! I love you so very much and you are very special to me! Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for a better dad! I love you.
2 comments:
Lulu,
I cannot believe that party was a YEAR ago!! Unreal!
Happy Birthday daddy Sam!
Jen
What a handsome father you have (if I say so myself!)
M
Post a Comment