Sunday, October 21, 2007

My BIG Brother

Most of you know I have a little brother. But, did you know I have an older brother too?! Yes, I do, and he absolutely cracks me up, no lie.

When we were little we fought like no one elses' business (or he annoyed me!) but we get along just peachy now. We all laugh A LOT when we're together, and we even create our own TV shows when we're bored. I love it. He is VERY entertaining.

Yesterday, Oct. 20th, was his beloved birthday. (October is CLEARLY birthday month around our house!) This is a day late, but I still love him dearly. In his words it was the "5th anniversary of his 21st." He's 26! Anyone out there have a daughter old enough to marry him? I want a sister-in-law SO bad. :)

I didn't get to make it to his "celebration", if you will, but I figured since he went to Dave & Busters for his birthday this year, I would put up some pictures of the last time we were at Dave & Busters. So, it's like I was there, right?!

So, this is for you, Brien! Happy Belated Birthday. I hope your day was fabulous and so sorry I missed out. Love you lots!






13 comments:

Fran said...

Honey...ya'll are chillin!! Too cute. Hope your weekend was just as good as his birthday was.
Blessings~

Jackie said...

How fun..love D&B's...I like to play shuffle board, even though I am HORRIBLE at it!! So, are you the only girl?? I am the middle of three girls... brothers always seemed like so much fun to me, I always wanted one!! Yours are too cute!! What lucky boys to have a sis like you!! love ya girl and hope we can get together in the next month or so!!!

Jenny said...

Oh, we do indeed love our Bri-Guy!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

An award for you on my page!:)

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

love it - so cute. i wish i was that close to my brother... have an awesome day and let's hear about that revival!!

leigh

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

now if there were arranged marriages...i could contribute...
2 single girls and 1 single boy...all 3 are AWESOME...my 3 are shrinking & shrieking if they would read that...

seriously, adorably fun pictures of you and your bro....

thanks for praying for my Brooke---she's doing well after a battery of tests that put her through the wringer...and it is such good news that tests revealed she is back in normal range...

jen commented back to me on my blog and i was so delighted---didn't realize the history with you 3...what a small world...and I graduated from LSU, saved through Josh McDowell's ministry at LSU, and went straight to FBC Houston...small small world...

Jaclyn said...

y'all crack me up!!!

Traci Anne said...

Man, I've always wanted a sibling! My man and his little sister are two years apart and are like two peas in a pod - this is why I definitely want more than one kid :-D

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to your bro! Praying a godly and sweet, lovely wife for him :)

And hey Lindsee--no you're not crazy, we do eat the snow! We add calories, though...and make snow ice cream out of clean snow :)
Love ya girl!
Holly

Anonymous said...

It's snowing in the BIG CO, so says my sister!! Again, I say where did you get such cute bro's!!Happy birthday to all our boys!
M

Raven said...

this is too cute!

and when i read the title of the blog i definitely thought you were gonna tell a certain story! hahaha. but probably the best that you didn't! =)

love you and miss you already!!

Praise and Coffee said...

You are absolutely adorable!!!

Blessings,
Sue

Angela Baylis said...

Okay... my daughter is 22 and lives in New York! I've been praying for a godly man to come in to her life! Now... that would be a great story!!

Happy Belated Birthday!