Saturday, June 30, 2007

Getting To Know YOU!

So, I saw this on another blog (you know, because I stalk randomly!) and I thought it was a great idea! Here's to stealing other blogger's ideas.

I get about 99 hits on average per day. WOW. I really thought when I started this blog that only my mom, Jen, Joanna, and Sally would read it. Clearly, I was wrong. But, I am absolutely encouraged. It's nice to know other people out there read my blog. Especially because I read (or stalk!) so many!

But, here's the thing. I do know of only a handful of people that read it. When I check my site meter (which is so fun to do and if you don't have one you should get one!) I see many different states and city's on there. Alot of them area's that I know nobody in. That means I don't know you. But I would love to get to know you, or just know who you are! :)

The places where I do know people are:

Houston: I live here! (Although if we've never met and you read it, let me know!)
Huntsville: I go to school here
Gonzales, Louisiana: Jenn :)
Florida: Lauri Lou or The Birdsells (that's all I know there!)
North Carolina: Abby
Georgia: Shelly

So, if you're not any of these people, or if we have never met. Let's meet!! :) And, I am sorry if I missed anyone that I know of that reads the blog.

I love meeting new people, so just have fun with it!! :)

Lindsee Lou

9 comments:

Lindsee Lou said...

This is me. I am from Houston and read the blog!! :)

Just an example of what you can do!!

Lindsee

Anonymous said...

ok... so i have definately been slacking on stalking your blog :) but i have a reason! i just got home yesterday from a crazy week of pre-teen camp... and let me just say i was EXHAUSTED! but i had so much fun with you at jo's shower/party! and i'm honored to be pictured on your blog that has so many hits per day! :) can't wait to see you next weekend... i can't believe it's really here!!!!

love you!!!

Jamie

oh... and by the way... I'm from Ennis and I read this blog! hahahahha

Shelly said...

OHH! This was a fun and I made your list!!! LOL! I feel stinking special!

Well...this is me. I'm in Atlanta, GA and moving to Boston in August for seminary. And I still say that Abby and I should road-trip it to you for a visit :)

Sarah said...

Hi Lindsee...I found your blog and read it often. I am in Lubbock :) It is really fun to keep up with you. love- sarah maney

Becky Perez said...

Hey Lindsee,
You were SO cute on Sunday!! Great job! :) VBS looks like fun. I"m glad yall had a great time.

Kristen said...

Hi Lindsee...
I am from Indianapolis, IN.
I recently starting blogging myself - so, I guess I am now an official blog stalker too!

I have looked at Shelly's blog as well - she found me from Beth Moore's blog - that's how I found you?!?!? I think - I guess I am stalking too much. hee hee - can't remember where I was?

Most of you gals seem a bit younger than me - I am 42 years young! Married to a wonderful man for 17 years this September!
I need to get a photo to publish!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Lindsee -- I know Shelly is coming up here in August, but go ahead & put Boston on your map!
Great to meet you;
Mandy from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.

Tiffany said...

Hi Lindsee! I read your blog..and I'm from Arkansas! I love reading it and it seems you have a great heart!

Unknown said...

I'm a blog stalker from SC! I found your blog through Shelly's blog (I don't know her either!), which I found from Beth Moore's blog comments. It is encouraging to me to read about others walk with jesus! :)

http://brooketurner.typepad.com/photography/

Thats the link to my blog, in case you need more to stalk :)
Have a great day! :)

Brooke from SC