Sunday, October 7, 2007

Baptism!!

Hey blog friends!

It's 12:24 a.m. and I am absolutely POOPED! I just got back from a day of wedding festivities and boy was it an exciting day.

I should be in bed, but just wanted to ask for prayer for my baptism tomorrow. I am so excited, anxious, nervous, joyful...you name it and I probably am. But, if you would just pray that HE is glorified in all I do. That it would be a step of obidience to lead me on in the journey.

I am so excited and will surely update you all with how it went.

Thank you in advance for your faithful prayers!

Much love to all and have a wonderful Sunday!

12 comments:

jennyhope said...

yeah!! do update! girl I have a funny story about that. In 1999 I got baptized and I was so nervous especially because I didn't want people thinking that I just accepted Christ when I had already been teaching Sunday school. I knew Christ but I had not been obedient in my public profession. Anyway, I was baptized when I was little but it was not my choice. Anyway, that would be cool if someone could take a picture.

Little Steps Of Faith said...

How I love your tender and anxious heart for Jesus:)
You got the fear of God girlie, its awesome to feel like you are in the midst of trembling before Him:)

Let me know how it went siesta:)

ang

Jenny said...

My precious Lindselpie, I am so so proud of you and I so wish I could be there to witness this blessed event!

John and Joanna said...

Linds!! I love you so much and i am so excited and proud of you!! I know that the Lord is already so honored and glorified through your obedience.
I only wish i could be there to see you! I will be praying for you!
Experience Him today!!

Heather said...

Happy baptism girl! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

To this one He looks...Isa 66:2...to Lindsee, you who are humble before Him in baptism today...you who are contrite of spirit realizing what is going on within you...and you Lindsee who trembles at His Word to you to follow Him not man...your King is enthralled by your beauty for you so honor Him in what you are doing Psalm 45:11...so delighted for a new friend with ties to A&M and Sally and my Brookie...I love your heart for Him...as I prayed for you this a.m. God brought to my mind Isa 45:3 for whatever this means..."He will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, your God, Who summons you by name" on this very day of your baptism, on October 7, 2007...

Traci Anne said...

Ohhhh, good luck!! And congrats! I was baptized in eighth grade but just recently "rediscovered" Him and my faith, and really accepted him into my heart. So... do I get baptized again? Is there a baptismal limit??? Anyway :) Congratulations!!

Megan said...

It was beautiful watching your obedience to the Lord today...I got a little misty. Love you, friend!

P.S. I just REALLY like the new, new haircut...so cute and way better!

Meg

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Lindsee,
trying to find your e-mail address...
wanted to invite you to come with us to hear Beth this weekend if you are available...
E-mail me at: sixbrandons@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

oh....I don't know what else to say.

except that i wish i had been there!

love you so much!

Holly said...

Hey Lindsee...even though it's not in advance, I pray the day was wonderful, Sister!

Blessings on you...you have a friend praying in Colorado for you today!
Love in Him,
Holly

Fran said...

Hey Lindsee...
I've seen your sweet face in blogworld and am just now getting to your blog. And how awesome Sunday must have been for you!! I mean AWESOME....would you please let us know what it was like? I was baptized as a baby and don't remember it....I want to experience it again as an adult. Of course I would probably sob and sob. Jesus and I have been on one heckuva journey.

I'm so glad I found your blog. I'll stop by often. You have blessed me today.

Blessings and Hugs~
Fran