Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Clam strips!"

I sit here at my computer right now with my eyes half way shut. After going to bed at 5:00 in the A.M., waking up at 8:00 in the A.M., leaving at 10:00 in the A.M. and driving 6 hours home, I am absolutely exhausted. I promise I have TONS to write about Girls Weeked '07, but this will have to do for now.

I'll leave you with some fun pictures and quotes from the weeked. (And yes, weeked, is spelled right!)

"Clam strips."

"You dumb idiot!"

"Your teeth sure look white!"

"I have a question!"

And many more....

Happy Birthday, Sally!

Mani's and Pedi's

I praise the Lord for these girls.

JOY!

"Girls Weeked '07!"

Many more shall come...

Just know that my heart overflows with joy when I think about my girls and this weekend. The Lord has blessed me more than I deserve. My heart is grateful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Looks like you girls had soooo much fun!!

Raven said...

aww yall are too flippen cute! i'm glad yall had a good time!