Monday, April 23, 2007

Procrastination & Distraction

AHHHHHHHH....

I am the absolute worst at procrastinating. Add to that, that I am one of the most distracted people and then you get someone I like to call "non-productive!"

So, I have 2 papers due on Thursday. Now, I am working on them right now, which no, is not procrastinating, but I am so distracted. If I do my work at my apartment, I'll watch T.V, clean, or do something else to distract me. So, I opted to come to the computer lab. You would think this is a good idea, but no, all I do is surf the Internet and people watch.

It's pretty much a lose-lose situation.

I would feel so accomplished if I could get those 2 papers out of the way so that I can start all my other stuff that is due next week.

But, here I am blogging, to let you all know my problem.

I am signing off to do my papers.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments: