Happy Easter, everyone! I hope your day was filled with a joy and a hope that only our Risen King can give you!! :) HE IS RISEN, and for that I am eternally grateful!
Today in church we sang MANY songs about our Risen Savior, but the one that stood out to me says:
Thank you for the cross Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace
Thank you for this love Lord
Thank you for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Today is the day to be absolutely grateful for our King. Without the cross, we are NOTHING! HE made HIM who knew NO sin, to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in HIM!
Jesus, Thank you for the cross. Remind us DAILY to take it up and follow hard after you. Without it, we are nothing. We praise YOU, because we serve a God who is ALIVE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are an amazing woman! I love you!
Post a Comment