I know, you are thinking, "what!?" Well, instead of calling myself "daddy long legs" (which, yes, I do know I have long legs!) I will call
myself "momma long arms."
Recently, when looking back on some pictures, I have noticed just how long my arms really look. Now, believe me when I say that I know your arms, when stretched out from finger to finger, create the length of your body. In my case, this would mean my arms are about 6'0 feet long. Simply
because I am 6'0 feet tall, about.
Yes, this is random. But I am a random girl and thought you all needed to know this. Just a peek into this crazy girls' mind. Here are some pictures to show you my "abnormally" long arms.
Notice my arms in the back. This one's just weird.

Half the length of the car.

I know I've posted this picture before, but it shows my long arms.
Well, there you have it, folks.
Momma long arms, signing off...
4 comments:
I think I almost peed in my pants just now.
hahaha...i am just tickled :) Momma Long Arm oh how i love you!!!
Jo
You are an absolute goof!
Talk about randomness... I had a dream about you and your brothers. Y'all were in some kind of boat race. Weird, huh? When I woke up and was trying to remember all the details of the dream, I remembered that you had a post picturing all three of y'all in Tubby the Titanic - I wonder if that picture is what spurred my dream. Craziness!!
Well, Gracie misses you, Momma Long Arms!! Can't wait to see you this summer!
I did just pee!
Post a Comment