After just watching the news, and hearing the death toll at a total of 33 right now, I am absolutely saddened. I can't even begin the imagine the pain of the families and friends that have lost loved ones today.
As I was driving home I heard an interview from a lady saying that she doesn't even know what to pray. How true is that, I feel the same way. One thing the radio announcer said, that stayed with me, was "God, you are not surprised by this. You are a sovereign God and even from this awful tragedy that shocked the nation, you have a plan."
That is my prayer. That those that are grieving would grasp that truth, even though they don't understand. We are called to not lean on our own understanding. I pray we don't, because the truth is, we don't understand.
Join me in praying for Virginia Tech, and everyone that is involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment