Saturday, April 21, 2007

I haven't forgotten...

So, I know myself well enough that when people don't update their blog, at least every other day, I am like "hello, I need an update!" Than, here I am and haven't updated since Tuesday.

This is because of pure craziness. This was my week:

Sunday: Got home from Girls Weeked '07 (absolute blast, yet exhausting!)

Monday: Start project #1 that's due Wed. night. Then run errands like a mad man until I leave to go back to Huntsville, where I head straight to a meeting at 7:00, then to phi lamb at 8:00.

Tuesday: Get up (way to early!) go to reading block. Come home to get some things done. Leave to go to Houston, get to Houston to go straight to Beth Moore! (AMAZING!) Get home that night and work on my project a little more till my eyes couldn't handle anymore!

Wednesday: Get up, do project, go to Joanna's bridal portraits! (She was absolutely STUNNING! She will be a gorgeous bride, I cannot wait!) Leave from portraits to go back to Huntsville, where I go straight to class, turn in project #1. Take a breather, head straight to the computer lab to start project #2 that was due at 8:00 the next morning. Then, head straight to cable group (with no energy!) leave there, go home and work on project till it's done. (LATE NIGHT!)

Thursday: Go to class, turn in project #2, come home and finish presentation stuff for the next class. CRASH on my bed for a bit, go to class till 8:00 P.M. then am absolutely exhausted in which I relaxed at Jen's house for the night! :)

Friday: Sleep in a little bit, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, then drove to Houston where I quickly changed and hopped right back in the car to go to the HCC gala. SO fun to see all those old friends, but I was just a tired girl.

*Well, now I am at home typing this, but this is how the rest of my weekend will go:

Saturday: Get up, go to the bank, go look for a formal dress (Formal is tonight!), then, drive back to Huntsville, yet again, get ready for formal, and then dance the night away until I can dance no longer!

Sunday: RELAX!!! (And maybe lay by the pool, oh, the joy's of laying out!)

Needless to say, I am absolutely tired of being in a car and driving back and forth. Can you imagine how much gas money I've spent?! I don't even want to know!

So, that is why this thing hasn't been updated. I was just a bit stressed. But, the week flew by and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Love to all of you, and pictures will for sure be posted of our Fabulous Formal tomorrow night! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you loook sooo pretty last night! =) yaya.. i actually got on to read this! =) maybe i should cave in and read this, that way i am well informed on what is going on in your life.. can random people read/write on this? okay-- i'll give it more thought, anyways. i sure do love you. =) have a greaat day!!!

Laura