Friday, April 13, 2007

Pure Excitement!

Hello, all!! My heart is absolutely elated right now because in 3 hours I will be on my way to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with my favorite girls ever! Me, Joanna and Sally are all packin' up in the sweet Camry and making a trip to see Jennifer and her precious little apartment!

This has been long awaited and I am SO glad it's finally here. Amazingly, it is just us girls all weekend! Jude is staying at home with Dad, so you can pray for them. But, also pray for Sal as she's leaving her precious little one for the first time all weekend. He is in good hands, but you know a mommas love!

On the other hand, Kim and I saw WICKED last night. Absolutely amazing. I really want to see it again, like tonight. It was SO good. If you get a chance to see it, take it, you will NOT be disappointed. That is all I have to say about that!

Well, I am off. I hope you all have an exciting weekend as well, mine will surely be one that is filled with LAUGHTER and LOVE!

2 comments:

Birdies said...

Enjoy your time together!! All my love to all you girls!!

K

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your show! Have a blast and be careful!