Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to you...

Oh, bless.

I almost forgot to say "Happy Birthday" to 2 of my precious girl.

My sweet Sally is the big 22 today. For the first time in a long time, I get to be with her for her day! So exciting. I love you, Sal!

Then, my future roomie and newly engaged friend, Megan, is also 22 today! YEA! I wish I could celebrate with her also, but clearly can't be in 2 places at once!

I love them both dearly and wish the richest blessings on them today! I smile when I think about both of them. Just proof that I have some amazing friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, sweet friend!! I sure do wish you were celebrating with me...it won't be the same without you! But, I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your girls!!! I love you lots, Lou!!