I did it. I actually finished my 2 papers that are due on Thursday.
I guess that being in the computer lab from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (with a little lunch break!) actually paid off. Even though half the time I was caught staring into space.
But, it is a good feeling, being done with those papers.
Now I can move onto my other 5 million things that are due in the next week. OH, JOY!
Let's all hope and pray I don't procrastinate on those, I shall remember the feeling of being done early!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Praying for you in those tests Lindsee and for the other "tests" with boys. Keep looking around you and see who you're spending time with, if their mindset is anything different than what you know from Jesus and His Word, then cut back on the time you spend with them and get more involved with those who have the same values. When you do spend time with those friends, who don't know the LORD or don't follow Him with all their hearts, keep those boundaries up and tell them why.
Praying that you make wonderful decisions and that in the future God has saved a Godly Man for you!
BTW, I LOVE college students! God has put a special place in my heart for you all...and I'm praying, Sister! Glad you stopped in today, come by anytime!
Love in Him,
Holly
PS Write me anytime you need extra prayer...I'll be glad to!
Whew!!! I am so glad we are both done with those stupid papers!! See you bright and early!!
hey girl! i saw your comment on holly's site and i had to say hello, because i totally hear ya on the paper/procrastination issue. oh my WORD i am ready for summer holiday, aren't you? what are you studying? i scrolled down and saw your formal pics, and i LOVE the red dress - good choice!
love, erin
ps - holly means it when she says she'll pray for you :)
so amped :)hahah, that i get to see you today!! Maybe create a blog? I am still praying for direction on that decision!!!
Love and hugs!!
Jo
Hey - you are the cutest thing ever!!! I too love college students and miss not working with them now that i have moved. You all have such a fire for the Lord - like none other!
Keep pressing on and keep striving for Him. He is glorified even in your hard work and good grades!
Have a wonderful week!
I'm so proud of you for getting everything done! Love you!
that truly is an amazing feeling having things done ahead of time! WAY TO GO!!! haha. and i do have to tell you that you are going to be excited.. i finally updated! yayy me! love you honey.. have an amazing day!
Linds,
I finally made it here to take a peak at your spot - great way to keep up with you. Are you wearing smart glasses again (Island Party??)or are those for real? You are such an inspiration child, with an unbelievable spirit. Love you bunches!
Aunt C
Post a Comment