Sunday, April 22, 2007

Formal, Formal and FORMAL!!

This weekend was our annual Phi Lamb Formal. It was a blast at the least. My future roommate and dear friend, Megan, was my absolutely stunning date. We had such a blast.

Instead of having dinner at formal this year, we all decided to go out to eat beforehand at the restaurant of our choice. My group went the the Stardust Room. It is good, you should try it sometime. Then, after a wonderful dinner, we headed of to the LSC ballroom and danced the night away. Oh, how I love dancing, even though I pretty much stink at it! It was a fun night.

Thank you, Megan, for being my wonderful date.




















There you have it, folks. We danced, we sang, we ate, and we took pictures. It was a fun night!

(I would surely comment on the photos, but there are far too many!)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Well, you are so welcome, my precious one! I just had a wonderful time with you and I would do it again, anytime! Love you and CANNOT wait to be your roomie and for you to be apart of my wedding...yeah yeah!!!

Jenny said...

So I am LOVING that hot red dress. You looked postively stunning!!

Dana said...

You looked absolutely beautiful! And several of the pics showcased your long, beautiful arms!
Love ya,
Dana

Birdies said...

I must also comment on the dress - it was gorgeous!! You looked amazingly BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

i loved the pics!! So beautiful linds :) And the hair was fabulous!!!
Love you oodles!!
Joanna