Monday, April 9, 2007

My Deprived Childhood

I've been saving this post since Friday simply because I am still in counseling for the fact that I have never dyed Easter eggs. Now, my mom assures me that when I was little we used to dye eggs, but obviously, I was too little to remember. So therefore, I still say I have never done it! In my little mind, if you don't remember it, you've just never done it!! ;)

Needless to say, I dyed Easter eggs on Friday night with Jen. The experience just about changed my outlook on life. :)

Grant assured us that this deprivation was caused by what we like to call, "bad parenting!"

You know we are totally kidding. But, it was an enjoyable experience. I plan on dying eggs with my children, at least until they can remember that they did it!!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Now you've truly lived!

Jon and Sally said...

I too was deprived as a child.
I'm sad that I missed time with you ladies this weekend! But next weekend will be so fun!!!
Can't wait to see you!!

Dana said...

Hey girl, come see me at
MamaD-Dana! Now we can see what the other is up to!