It's Friday, and I am ever so happy!
That means I made it through a crazy week of projects, papers, test's and computers crashing, and have one more week left to go until I am a free girl this summer. (Well, not too free saying I start my mini-mester May 14th! Can't wait for that!!)
This weekend should be refreshing, though. Tonight a few girls are going to celebrate Jen's birthday and graduation all in one! I am so excited. We are eating at Bucca Di Peppo which is just the most delightful restraunt in a large group, it's what I like to call, family style!!
Saturday, we have another graduation party of another phi lamb girl. This one's outside and it is a BBQ. Gotta love those down here in Texas.
It's sad, sometimes. Thinking about everyone who is graduating in 2 weeks. So many of my wonderful girls are leaving me to go elsewhere. My heart will miss them, but I know that Lord is taking them to bigger and better things, and has a wonderful plan for them outside of college! In reality, I should be graduating with them, but I am on the 5 year plan!! :)
Alrighty, ladies. I am off to go get ready for some family style cookin' and eatin'! Hope I get my computer back soon so that I can post pictures!!!
Have a splendid evening and a wonderful weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well here you go...you can't say I have never read your blog anymore. This weekend was great but very tiring and its not even over yet. The parties were great though!
the roomate
it is very sad that we're graduating and that i'm leaving you!! =( but i know a little distance can't come between us! i love you girl!
Post a Comment