So, I am assuming you have all read my momma long arms post. Well, tonight while I was in my night class, which lasted until 7:50 (absolutely ridiculous), we were doing MANY crafts.
We all know that when crafts are being done, the table should be cleared. The girl sitting next to me had her binders sitting in our way, so I decided to move them to the other side of the table, she didn't mind. It was time to go and we were all packing up when she looked at me and said, "hey, long arms, will you get my binders?"
This is NOT a joke, people. This is a true story. Clearly, I am not the only one who thinks I have long arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooo i love you and your long arms! so i am seriously thinking about blogging. but before i do you have to think of me a cute name for the name of it! so you just get on that.. hehe!
Lindsee, you crack me up. Thanks for telling me about your blog....what fun! Where have I been? CLEARLY in Mama land! ps i made the pee comment on Mama long arms! Dana
Post a Comment